Welcome to our journey as a family, who have no biological relation to each other, but who seek to follow God's will together.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Not me Monday!

As we are all aware, Not Me! Monday was started by MckMama. "I created Not Me! Monday for the purpose of confessing our shortcomings and imperfections to each other since, after all, we are all only human!" (MckMama's words) Every Monday, you can find more "Not Me! Monday" at her site. However, this week, in honor of her and Baby Stellan, we're doing "Not Me! Monday - Stellan Style!"

Prayers for Stellan



This week, it's our chance to HONOR MckMama and Stellan with our Not Me! Mondays.

I did NOT ask that my co-workers pray for a little baby named STellan.

I have NOT logged on a dozen times this past week to check on his status.

I have NOT prayed for him and asked GOD to please fix his heart one more time.

I have NOT thanked GOD for my healthy happy children.

I have NOT remembered being in the hospital with Little Stay Puppy at a month old and recall all of the stress of figuring out how to provide care for my older two children and getting my family feed every night.

I have NOT prayed for MCMAMA's older children and husband and her, that they may have strength and comfort.

I have NOT been trying to figure out a neat way to photo Stellan's name for the album.

Finally, I do NOT encourage you to go to the web site yourself and check out the amazing McMama and her family.


2 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I am so glad we are not alone, we pray together!

Twisted Cinderella said...

a lovely Not Me post