There are numerous reasons I wanted to be a mom, but one of the perks was to get to go to the ball games. At one time I was known for watching Atlanta Braves baseball every afternoon. I named my dog after a major league player, after all. I played myself for several years on community and church teams as a young adult. Well the day has come, T-Monster is playing little league, they are SO cute. No one keeps score, no one gets out, every one bats and then they go to the outfield and the other team bats. T-Monster did great, he fielded the balls, getting 3 guys out, even though they were not really out. He stayed on the field and fielded even when the rest of his team was in the dugout or playing in the dirt. He had one great hit and another pretty good one. Best of all he loves it, so far. He has played only in one game so far, the second game he miss due to baby's birthday party and the 3rd and 4th games were rained out. I will miss this Saturday's and the next one I have to do concessions at the game so I will not get to see him play again for several weeks, that makes me sad but hopefully he will do as well as in his first game. A promise of Nachos, if he does his best, does help some;) Here he is at his first game, I was one proud mama.




1 comment:
Go T-Monster! I hope you have lots of fun getting some of that energy out.LOL!
Blessings,
Dawn
Post a Comment