Welcome to our journey as a family, who have no biological relation to each other, but who seek to follow God's will together.

Friday, July 10, 2009

The Beach day 2!

The second day started with me taking the kids to the beach and meeting up with our cousins from TX. There was a great tide pool and the kids all had a great time playing in it.






Riding the waves.




Jumping the waves.





Getting a ride from cousin A.










Splashing in the tide pool.


And that was just the morning, the two little ones I took back to the house for naps, while T stayed with his cousins and went back to thier house for lunch and swimming in their pool. Followed my a late afternoon dip in the canal with Aunt Sitter again and a fabulous dinner my same Aunt Sitter actually caused T-Monster to say he was tired going to bed. So now I know what it takes to wear him out, 9 hours of fun/sun and swimming:).

4 comments:

Dawn said...

What a fun vacation. I love the pics. It make me want to get to the beach all that much faster.
Blessings,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

You spelled "their" wrong.
Love,
Aunt Sitter

Sitter said...

Aunt Sitter had a melt down on Day 4 with the precious nephews. Mom told the kids that they needed to "get outside quickly" before Aunt Sitter's head spun around and blew off! Of course, T-monster looked at Aunt Sitter with that sweet face and said, in all seriousness, that he would like to see that...
Love,
Aunt Sitter

A Friend from Texas said...

I had to visit your site after your aunt sitter told me about her melt down. T monster has gotten so big. Chunk and little stray have also grown. The last pictures I saw of the boys were on aunt sitters desk last year. What a difference a year makes!