Welcome to our journey as a family, who have no biological relation to each other, but who seek to follow God's will together.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Snap Shot Thankful Thanksgiving!

 I am thankful for: 
Healthy children who can run, play and be monkeys!


Six year old who pretend that their aunts house is a dorm and that they are staying at college.

For a car and home that keep us safe and can hold us all. 

For goofy four year old who say "I just hun-gray" and a bowl of cereal cures all aliments.

 
 For a raspberry blowing two year old who hates to be told no, who stacks up wet towels to undo the safety lock in the hotel room so he can escape, three  different times, once with his little sister in tow.
For feisty little girls who stand up for themselves against certain two year old, who is very independent and can get in a pool by herself and is fearless in climbing to tall heights and coming down again. 

For three I prayed for before I even knew that they existed.  
 
For three little boy who I can call my own, Brothers whom may never look alike, sound alike or even act the same but who were chosen to be together for ever in a link only brothers know. 
For My Family


Ni Hao Y'all

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Very sweet! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS!! you are actually a pretty ttalented writer..who knew! ;)

Anonymous said...

I will now and forever be known as anonymous...AKA ANITA!! i figured out how to leave comments, yea me!

Dawn said...

Hey,
Come visit me at my new blog!
Blessings,
Dawn