So this is the first white Christmas for my town in 29 years, pretty cool. Last winter was close with snow coming on the last day of school before winter break, but melted before Christmas. This year the schools have already missed five days of school. So much for a light winter.
Little Stray loved it!! He played and played, he stayed out almost two hours and was the only one to go out the next day with dad to shovel the driveway.
Princess Pink love it too, she was so mad when I dressed the boys first and let them go out without her. She then cried when I made her come in. I am sure glad I picked up a snowsuit for her at the consignment sale, she had a ball.
T-Monster had a great time sledding and throwing snowballs. Even managed to put a hole in his snow suit pants.
Florida born Chunk-A thought it was too cold and said his feet hurt. I tried to bundle him up the most, but I did not have true snow boots for him. He had on wool socks and rubber boots. He was out less than half an hour, I felt his feet when we got in put they did not feel that cold to me. In the past rubber boots were enough to get you through the winters here, but the last two years are proving to be more harsh, so I may need to look for snow boots in his size.








2 comments:
What fun! We are loving it.
Blessings,
Dawn
Wow, AWESOME! We had a white Christmas too ~ if you count the snow starting at 7pm Christmas night...
pictures to come
Post a Comment