
Because several of you are missing my hot me Mondays I thought I would give you a taste today.
It is not ME that drives around town trying to figure out how foot prints got on my windshield.
It is not ME that can walk into any bathroom at any time in my house and find that it needs to be flushed, and half the time there is #2 in there, Yuk!
It is not ME that finally gets everyone in pants that are not high waters, only to have two pairs end up with holes in one week.
It is not ME that smiles just a little when the three year old says "I don't like you", after being disciplined.
It is not ME who is realizing how much the ADHD meds are working after a week of no meds, Whoosa!
Finally it was not me who called 911 after the seven year old stabbed himself in the thumb with his brothers eppy pen, right after I told him not to mess with it. It was in a sealed container with two safety's on it. Yes he was fine and yes I still sent him to school.
(it is only a butter knife and we WERE kidding around)



1 comment:
Mam! I miss all the excitement. When was this 911 call? I tell ya. Fun party. I will get David to email you pictures tonight or tomorrow.
Blessings,
Dawn
Post a Comment