Welcome to our journey as a family, who have no biological relation to each other, but who seek to follow God's will together.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

The day is here....school for two!

Soon after we took Sissy girl in, I began looking ahead to when I would have two in full time school.  Today two when to school, T-monster to 3rd, be still my heart, and Chunk-A to Kindergarten. Chunk was a bit nervous but go in the car this afternoon all smiles.  I was please to be down to two kids, felt like a vacation, after having all four all day everyday for the last three weeks.  I missed them but was so glad to get things done without tons of hassle, which usually occurs when I have to take all four anywhere.  Next week I will start having 6 hours a week to myself and 6 hours with just one child, Lord have mercy, I have already started my lists of things to accomplish, and have already scheduled my massage, LOL. 

2012 3rd grade look out!




 He has gotten huge since last year, he grew almost 4 inches, and gained 18 pounds! Can you tell?


Just for comparison this is first day last year!

















Nervous but excited to for Kindergarten!



No comments: