Not sure how it happened, but a third person in our family has made it to double digits, T-Monster is now a decade old, wow, no longer my little boy, half way to a man, but only in age and size, ha ha, you have grown over 5 inches this year, another 4 and you will be as tall as me and dad :0, what a great year you have had, new attitude and helpfulness, willing to lend a hand most of the time, still able to wind the younger ones up, but you are working on what it means to be a responsible more mature older brother. Instead of a party this year we went to a favorite spot, Splash County water park with a friend, you had such a great time, roaming the park with your friends on your own. What fun you are with you mom's so fat jokes and generally poking fun and learning how not to take it to far, still willing to kiss, hug and snuggle with me, I will take it as long as I can get it, stop growing up so fast T-monster, I might miss something. We love you, and I know God has big plans for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment