Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.It was NOT ME who laughed her head off when her dear friend told me about her 2 year old who emptied a 250 box of pantyliners into the toilet to make "soup" all stirred up with a tampon, yum!!
LOVE THAT KID!!!!
(Said child is in the picture at right with T-Monster).
It was NOT ME that got a new mini van, I swore I would never be one of THOSE mom's, and I am so NOT loving it.
I so did NOT laugh when I went to pick up my four year old in the new van and thought he would be so excited to have built in DVD player, only to have him be upset because it "it's not blue".
It was NOT ME that was so excited to have the baby sleep over at a friends so that I could get a solids night sleep, only to have my husband wake me up no less than three times, GRR!.
It is NOT ME that is so happy everyone in the house is feeling much better, I was so NOT sick of everyone being sick.
It was NOT ME that was so thrilled to be able to have lunch and go shopping with my friend and it was so NOT ME that forgot to buy a baby gift for a girl at church and red plates and heart stickers for school while I was shopping, the main reasons for going in the first place.



2 comments:
I swore I would never be a minivan mama either. Though I still don't love it, it works for our family now. Love your Not Me post.
After finishing the rest of the NOT ME'S, I'm still laughing about your friend's toilet soup!
Post a Comment