Welcome to our journey as a family, who have no biological relation to each other, but who seek to follow God's will together.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



5 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

"it did happen mommy, in real life, it happened".

That is cute! I love when Princess Belle says, "It's true mommy. 100 price it's true!" (meaning it's 100 percent true.)

Liz said...

wow...dog poo and breakfast is not a good combonation...
I had a blood test that showed the baby will be a boy...y chromosome in my blood..amazing what they can do these days....anyway...I was really upset and asking why? why? why? and two nights in a row I have woken up with the words fost/adopt in my head and on my heart....and then you commented today on my blog...coincidence? I think not....anyway, I would love it if you would e-mail me some information about how you got started towards adopting your beautiful children.....any advice would be so appreciated....elizabethnabavi@yahoo.com

mom24boys said...

Dog poo in the hand--been there! EEEEWWWW!!!

My Kids Mom said...

Yeah for three boys! I didn't knock down a little baby in the nursery last night at church either...I hate when I do that.

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

Ewwwwwwwwwww.......poooooooo. Very funny though.