Welcome to our journey as a family, who have no biological relation to each other, but who seek to follow God's will together.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Moster Bash!

'T-Monster was out of school on Friday so my friend Anita and I decided to co-host a little party for some of my friends. She had done one a couple of years ago at her house and I loved it and have always wanted to do one myself, so she offered to help. It turned out great over 18 kids, with 15 of them being 6 year old or younger (not counting the one teenager). I forgot about the crafts and the oven took for ever to cook the third pizza, but we had a good time socializing and the kids had a blast being together. I have gotten great feedback so far so maybe we will make it a annual event.


Working on their Jedi skills before the party.




I had to take a picture of my pretty front porch, I love when porches are decorated for the season and was trilled to have an excuse to decorate mine.


Check out the Yoda pumpkin my Computer Geek make, so cool. If you know me at all you know which one is my favorite, thanks Nee-na.



Good and evil unite for a day of fun.




The non-scary Cat cake, thanks Princess Lea!!





Maybe we should have called it the Jedi party.






Most of the gang here, two little ones still eating (darn that oven). The most precious thing about this picture? Half of them are adopted.
Stay tuned for more Halloween weekend fun, I make sure you come back next weekend for a super Chunk-A birthday celebration.






4 comments:

Allison Harmon said...

Looks like fun!! Maybe next year I can come & bring a lil guest ;)
Luv ya,
Al

Dawn said...

It was a fun party. The kiddos are still talking about it. I hope you all had a fun Halloween.
Blessings,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Kristi, Nick and I had a great time. :-) T

KC Borum said...

Thanks for letting my child come with his surrogate!! He had a blast!