Welcome to our journey as a family, who have no biological relation to each other, but who seek to follow God's will together.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Beach-Givings!

A beautiful way to start any day. My view from the hotel. This was the first time, we stayed at the hotel instead of with Aunt Sitter. I think it worked out well. We were able to not drive Aunt Sitter and Uncle Dough-boy so crazy and had a great indoor pool too!





The accommodations, originally T-Monster was suppose to spend the nights at Aunt Sitter's, but he
only stayed one night with her and the rest with us in the hotel (I think because he could lay in bed and watch TV). First night they both slept great, the second night I thought they would never stop kicking each other. And yes T-Monster is just pretending to sleep, I would NEVER let him sleep with a sucker in his mouth, Ahem.

Majorly cool boat rides, and cold ones, were enjoyed by all. T-Monster says "arrgh".


Everyone enjoyed driving.

Loved the indoor pool, the trips to the park, golf cart ride and all the great food, Thanks Aunt Sitter and Uncle Dough-boy.

No comments: