Welcome to our journey as a family, who have no biological relation to each other, but who seek to follow God's will together.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I may have to change the name of my Blog!


Just when we were almost done with DSS for good, we get a call. Not just any call, but a call to let us know that T-Monster's birth mom just had a baby girl, and she needed a home. How could we say no. So here I go again down the path of sleepless night and tiring days. I just sold all of my infant stuff not 6 months ago, swearing I was never doing another newborn, Ahem. Well God's plan is bigger than mine and while for now she is a foster placement, we will know we gave T-Monster's bio-baby sister a good first start to life. So for the blog she will become The Princess, she was born on 11-15, and so far she is doing great.

7 comments:

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Hi there :) I was hoppin' around and found your blog. Congratulations on the new little one. I hope her transition into your family goes smoothly. I am also an adoptive and foster mama. Looking forward to following your days...

Amanda said...

I've been following your blog for a while and I wanted to say "Yay!! Congrats!" :) Hoping and praying this transition goes smoothing for you all.

Amanda said...

I can try! It might take me a while (cause I have to find the pattern back and get fabric and such). Is that okay? Can you send me an email with specifics and such?

Anonymous said...

Is "The Princess" short for "Pinky"? T-monster and I named her this over Thanksgiving.
just teasing!

Dawn said...

Hey! She is a little princess and my kiddos are in withdrawl for her. She was a delight to take care of. Thanks for trusting me with the task.
Blessings,
Dawn

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations on adding the princess to your family! I can't wait to watch her bloom with her three older brothers!

StarfishMom said...

Congratulations!! I'd love to add you to my blog roll but I wanted to ask your permission first! :) Let me know...thank you