This post is part of "Laughter Lives! Tuesday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check our their blog to read everyone else's "Laughter Lives!" posts.Instead of playing "NOT ME MONDAY" yesterday, I decided to play "Laughter Lives Tuesday" with the Riggs family. They are a great family who even with their very young daughter Abby, having Cancer they can laugh. Please go to their sight for more Laughter and more about their prayerful journey with daughter Abby.
So everyone who know T-Monster know we are usually in Laughter mode at any give time around here. One of my reason for starting a blog was to capture the funny moment in my children lives, so this games is just up my alley.
So here are two of my favorite memories of T-Monster:
1. A few months ago T was into watching the movie Mulan. Everyday after brother was in bed he would sit on the couch and watch it. Giving me time to do dishes, laundry etc.. In the movie the solders sing a song where they say they are looking for a "girl worth fighting for". Well one night I was brushing my hair in the Chair and T said he would do it for me. I said "OK" I little hesitantly and he said "Don't worry mom, I will make you a girl worth fighting for":)
2. The summer after T-Monster was potty trained we allowed him to pee outside. So he and I went to visit my sister at her beach house, the kind of house up on stilts. I was one the phone with one of my friends from home, watching T outside under the house playing. Well I saw him start to pull down his bathing suit, and though well he is just going to pee on the bushes. When I went near to him he said "go away", this should have been my first clue he was up to something else, but I was on the phone. I walked to the other end of the patio and say him trying to put his hinny in the bushes, should have been my second clue, but I just thought it was funny seeing him get poked in the hinny by the bushes, and I was one the phone. Again he said "go away", so I went around the corner. I few seconds later I hear screaming. I run around the corner and find T with one foot in the air saying "help". I look and find that he has "POOPED" all over my sisters patio and had stepped in it. I quickly got off the phone and tried to help him, it really was a mess. Well I was laughing so hard that T says "Mom stop laughing and help me".



2 comments:
Hysterical, especially the poop. Why is poop so funny?
At any rate, found your blog through the Riggs'. We are foster parents as well, with 2 current placements and 3 children by birth.
Your boys are absolutely precious.
Hilarious! What is it about our children that will make us laugh at situations that would normally make us ill?! It has to be the love.
We are an adoptive family also - 2 children adopted internationally. We are truly blessed.
Post a Comment