
I came across this great web site, www.mycharmingkids.net , Mckmama has a great game on Mondays called "Not me Monday", it's a creative way to let go of those things that happened in our lives that we may or may not want to say we did. So I thought I would play along.
This is NOT my first time playing NOT me Mondays!!
I did NOT create a family blog so that I could play "Not me Mondays" with Mckmama, I am NOT in that much need for therapy or a laugh.
I did NOT have to clean up poo from my bedroom floor at 1:00am because my big incontinence dog could not make it outside.
I did NOT have to yell at my husband "throw up in the toilet", when he started running up and down the hall with his hand over his mouth, during the poo cleaning up.
I am NOT a little impressed with my two year old who has been sleeping in a toddler bed for over a week with no problems (i.e not getting out).
I am NOT thrilled to have finally moved the baby (and all of his clothes) out of my bedroom and into his own room with a real baby bed (not the pack-n-play).
I did NOT tell my four year old that he needed to do six minutes of time out since he continues to tell complete strangers that he is six years old when they ask him.
I did NOT then laugh when he told me that he was only four and would do four minutes of timeout and would not tell anyone he was six again.
This is NOT my first time playing NOT me Mondays!!
I did NOT create a family blog so that I could play "Not me Mondays" with Mckmama, I am NOT in that much need for therapy or a laugh.
I did NOT have to clean up poo from my bedroom floor at 1:00am because my big incontinence dog could not make it outside.
I did NOT have to yell at my husband "throw up in the toilet", when he started running up and down the hall with his hand over his mouth, during the poo cleaning up.
I am NOT a little impressed with my two year old who has been sleeping in a toddler bed for over a week with no problems (i.e not getting out).
I am NOT thrilled to have finally moved the baby (and all of his clothes) out of my bedroom and into his own room with a real baby bed (not the pack-n-play).
I did NOT tell my four year old that he needed to do six minutes of time out since he continues to tell complete strangers that he is six years old when they ask him.
I did NOT then laugh when he told me that he was only four and would do four minutes of timeout and would not tell anyone he was six again.



6 comments:
I love your last two not me's the best. That's hilarious!!! You did a good job on your first one. I still haven't done one, but I love reading what others "haven't done". :D
Hey there. I came over from McKMama and I wanted to tell you what a blessing you and your family are. Your children are beautiful. I feel a deep need to add you to my prayer family. Please know I will be praying for you. God Bless.
By the way, I love your blog today. :)
www.chosenandadoptedchildofaking.blogspot.com
Welcome to Not Me Monday! If I hadn't already had a blog, I definitely would have created one just to participate in Not Me Monday, too!
Kristi...I love the blog...keep it up! Miss you guys!
Yeah! IT works. I being praying for you all this afternoon.
Blessings,
Dawn
What a sweet family..your guys are all so cute :)
Post a Comment